Apr 20, 2011

I Love Kids

"I like the way they look like little strangers, the first time you see them - totally unrecognizale yet freshly detatched from your own body.
 I like how they look in their baby bed the very first time you tuck them in - so small you decide they better sleep in bed with you.
 I like the way they yawn with their whole bodies.
 I like the dimples in their knees when they first learn to stand
  - and I love sleepy hair - you know, how it looks all fuzzy when they first wake up,
 I like the way "R's" don't appear in their alphabet until they are at least five years old.
 I like how little girls think pink chiffon dresses are divine and little boys wear their cowboy boots with shorts.
 I like how they delight in chasing fireflies and blowing dandelions after they've turned into that white fuzzy stuff.
 I like how they look the first day of school.
 I like the way they love you more than anyone else on earth ever loved you, and how they like you even better when they're grown,
   and how, when they have children of their own you can try it once more...and maybe do a little better...because
I like children."


Beth Moore

3 comments:

  1. It was another good day. Great video. Thanks for sharing our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love children- even better Jesus loves little children.
    THank goodness He loves us too!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing those little kids. I miss mine being little, but they are bringing joy in other ways now. Wedding coming next year! whoopee!!! Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete