Mar 28, 2013

All In The Day Of The Life Of......


I now have a new best friend...X A N A X ..

M R I  YESTERDAY AND I SIMPLY CANNOT GET INTO THAT TUBE AND STAY

FOR 30 OR SO MINUETS WITHOUT HAVING A PANIC ATTACH.....been
there, done that.....took 1mg hr. before and knew that wasn't
gonna do it so took another 1 mg. upon arrival...well, I slept
like a baby...after all was said and done Barb had to get 3 yr.
old Caramia, a "drugged me and my wheelchair into her Ford
Flex...I seem to recall a couple of kind people assisted her.
She had errands to run-we were hungry-she drove though a Chic Filet and we
were on our way...I slept and ate simultaneously...several times I was awaked by her lout voice
saying "Mama, Mama...don't go to sleep with food in your mouth
!!! You'll choke!"
Cara and I both continued to sleep in the car while she got some
things done...she was in and out of the car and I never knew
it...'was awake and able to walk by the time we arrived home.

No comments:

Post a Comment