Jan 30, 2011

weekend get-away

I was priviledged to accompany Barbara and "her girls" to New Orleans last weekend. They attended a two day Aveda "Serious Business" Program.. while I rested and played..Not all were able to go but there were seven of us that made the trip. I took a tour on Monday ...the Garden District, Business District, French Quarter, the Lower 7th. Ward and surrounding area that had been damaged the worst from the flood five years ago...that area is still in great need of repair and assistance.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. How much fun all the photos were - what a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Your Photo Journalism!! :) So Much Fun to Watch! Thanks for sharing Ms. Charlene! I almost felt like I was right there with you girls having fun! The pictures were just great! I've never been to New Orleans, but always heard so much about it, and I know it's filled with so many photo opportunities! You captured the expressions of those around you so beautifully! I just loved it! You have such a beautiful gift, and such a unique eye to see things through the lense of a camera! Thanks so much for sharing that. From one shutter bug to another... I just soak every bit of that up! :) ... Blessings to you charming lady...

    ReplyDelete