Jun 30, 2010

some new furnishings for the "cabin"


the floral print chair from Pier One
wall clock ... Hobby Lobby


















Yard Swing.....Lowes Hdwe.


Porch Rocker...Pier One
Lamp ...Richards Lighting


dressing table w/chair...I found on Craigs List...only $200















wall cross...Hobby Lobby



















pink desk chair,Office Depot.....kids floor shelf unit, Super Target...media shelf unit, Hobby Lobby

I'm presently searching for a small "garden bridge" to put across the ditch that lies between the back yards of Barbs house and mine...



2 comments:

  1. I love the interior of your home, and I adore your pink chair, but most of all, I think I could spend all day and night on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always could decorate like a professional. It's not too late. You have such a talent for it. Everything looks beautiful. Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete